Terms and Conditions
- HSI authorizes you to copy documents made available by HSI on the Site for personal or non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in this paragraph shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any HSI copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right. No materials available on the HSI Site may be stored, reproduced, transmitted by any means (including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, scanning, photocopying or recording) without prior written permission of HSI.
- HSI makes no representations or warranties that any use of the information contained on this Site will not infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party. While HSI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, HSI makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. HSI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- HSI FIRE & SAFETY GROUP, the HSI FIRE & SAFETY GROUP Logo, SMOKE CHECK, CO CHECK, HEATCALIBUR, PURCHECK, THE SMOKIN’ GUN, VERSA-TEST, VERSA-POLE, VERSA-TOOLS, SURGE SENTINEL and CAT KIT are registered trademarks of, and remain the exclusive property of, HSI. You may not make any use of HSI’s trademarks in any manner except as otherwise authorized in writing by HSI.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither HSI nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. HSI ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE.
- The Site is intended to assist the user with information about HSI’s products. HSI is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials, information, or recommendations provided on this Site, nor for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained on this Site.
- Any unsolicited information you provide to HSI through the Site or through any other means, including, but not limited to, content or other information submitted to the Site, such as comments, any ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions shall be deemed to be non-confidential and HSI shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, distribute and exploit such unsolicited information without limitation or attribution.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, HSI, its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, USA as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or HSI bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought exclusively in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois or the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.